Join our volunteer team to provide invaluable support through the invigilation of exhibitions, events assistance, and visitor services provisions.
Help to bring world-class exhibitions to life in Milton Keynes, create amazing experiences for visitors and help them discover more about art. You’ll meet new people, be given the opportunity to learn more about every exhibition and artist, and get discounts in our Shop and Café.
Our Volunteers are the friendly, informative, and responsive faces of MK Gallery. They welcome visitors; engage people in conversations to enable a deeper understanding of the exhibitions and programmes; answer questions; promote future activities and collect visitor feedback to ensure that MK Gallery runs effectively and is able to deliver world-class cultural experiences.
Why get involved?
- Become a valued member of a team of volunteers and professionals who are passionate about delivering a world-class arts programme in the heart of Milton Keynes.
- Develop new skills or build upon existing customer service and communication skills.
- Gain experience volunteering in a gallery environment and learn about how we run our exhibitions and events.
- Get invited to private exhibition tours with artists and curators prior to opening of new exhibitions.
- Enjoy a 30% discount off of food and beverages at the MK Gallery Café.
The range of roles include gallery invigilators, ushers for film and events, learning support and marketing opportunities. Find out more about the opportunities available by visiting our volunteer site here.
Alternatively, please get in touch with Annette.
With thanks to volunteers past and present for their time and support.
Our next event
Tue 6 June, 5pm – 7pm
Find out more
Volunteer Recruitment Evening