It's the last week of The Lie of the Land exhibition at MK Gallery and so to celebrate, we're offering the chance to win a catalogue bundle.
To enter make sure you are following us on Twitter and/or Instagram. Visit The Lie of the Land exhibition, like the Twitter/Instagram post and comment with your favourite artwork from the exhibition.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Deadline for entries is midnight on Sunday 26 May.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is run by MK Gallery. MK Gallery is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales, No.2422890. Registered Charity Number 1059678. Registered Office: 3 Theatre Walk, Central Milton Keynes, MK93PX
- Eligibility: This competition is open to residents of the UK only and entrants must be age 18 years or over
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on Sunday 26 May 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter make sure you are following us on Twitter and/or Instagram. Visit the Lie of the Lands exhibition, like this post and comment with your favourite artwork from the exhibition. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- MK Gallery is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Only 1 prize available which is as follows:
Catalogue bundle consisting of The Lie of the Lands, Edited by
Fay Blanchard, Gerrie van Noord & Anthony Spira. Design: Mark El-khatib. ISBN: 978-0-9928574-1-7 and Necessary Amendments* Stuart Whipps, Edited by Niki Braithwaite & Anthony Spira, Design: James Langdon, ISBN: 978-0-9928574-2-4 *This publication features pages reproduced from various historical publications whose views and opinions do not reflect those of the artist of MK Gallery.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. MK Gallery ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- MK Gallery will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- MK Gallery shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- MK Gallery also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.